Samstag, 3. Juli 2010
Post 51: Choir Rehearsal on Election Day
Today was a rather normal day at work. I did a lot with my prepreg assignment because the rheometer is out of commission for the next two weeks. For the Choir Rehearsal, we determined that "when" Germany wins the game on Saturday, we will need to push the rehearsal for next week back a little bit. After rehearsal on my bike ride home, I was passing the Neue Post and heard somebody calling my name, so I did a quick turn around and went for a drink with Heiner, Herbert, and the Deputy Mayor of Meitingen (whose name I should know, but can't recall at the moment). It was a nice discussion. The new German president had been elected earlier today, so they talked about that for a while. Then we discussed my return trip to Meitingen in February during the Max Kade Trip to München.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen