Today was my Birthday. I arrived at SGL at the normal time. Flo, Mirko, and Bianka wished me "Alles Gutes zum Geburtstag!" Tim called me and asked me to bring the part from the Rheometer up to his desk. So I took it up and he wished me "Alles Gutes zum Geburtstag". Then he gave me a Business Card container made of Stainless Steel with an inlaid carbon fiber weave. It is quite nice. I got an e-mail from Frau Gierl as well (the person from the PR department) wishing me a happy birthday as well. This was also the day that the new Pre-Preg production machine was handed over to the company and so we went and saw it in action, which was pretty cool.
Once I came back down, I found out that Mirko and Bianka had bought 4 muffins for us all. It was good.
After that we went to lunch. We came back and I went on to work on the Rheometer. I decided that I was done around 4:30.
After that I went to St. Wolfgang, and played the Organ for a while. It was a lot of fun. At 7:45 the choir started to arrive. Fortunately, I had my microphone there so I recorded the choir rehearsal. At the beginning, they sang a birthday song for me "Schön dass Du geboren bist". It was really, really cool. After that, we went and practiced the music for the Wedding. Following the rehearsal, I helped Erika out by recording her solo, and then went to the Neue Post for a drink with Herbert.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen