Samstag, 31. Juli 2010

Post 62: Dinner with the Kaziks

Today was Sunday, so we started with Mass at St. Wolfgang.  After Mass somebody from the Männerchor invited me over to his house for a Grillabend at 3.  So he showed me where he lived and then drove me back to the Bergmeirs.  Frau Bergmeir invited me out to the porch for a while, so we talked for a bit.  After that, due to the heat, I went back to my room to cool off for a bit before heading out at 3.  I arrived and found out that I was the first person there.  So I talked for a bit with Inga about anything and everything.  She made a Colaweizen for us both.  Half cola, half white bier. 
Eventually other people showed up.  In the end there was an Ulrich, Inga, myself, Wolfgang, Maria, Herbert, Albert, and two people whom I don't know.  We had grilled fish to start, then we had steak and Wurst.  The son of the host came by toward the end of the night, and offered to exchange cell numbers to do something in Augsburg sometime.  At the end we watched the Final in the World Cup, Spain v. Netherlands.  It was an OK game.  0-0 into over time.  At that point I didn't feel like watching much more knowing that I would be up early the next day for a long day at work.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen