Today I started a little later than I'd hoped. I'd hoped to be able to make it to München with time to spare before meeting Gunter (from BMW) at 12 on Marienplatz. Unfortunately, I missed the train I'd needed by about 5 minutes which meant that I had to wait for the next train in an hour. After arriving in München, I went to Marienplatz and found that there was a great number of people there, so I called Gunter and told him to meet me on the North side of the plaza under the tower. After waiting for a while, I saw him walking up. He told me that I was on the wrong side of Marienplatz, that North was in "that" direction (pointing East). I pointed out that Ludwigstraße goes in "this" direction. Then he said "Ohhhh, you're right." and we went off to wander around a bit. He has developed his professional photography hobby a bit more, and now has his own studio and takes pictures of just about everything. It was a fun time. Turns out that he picked up piano 4 months ago and has progressed pretty far.
After we parted, I went on a reconaissance mission to scope out our hotel for the Max Kade trip next Spring Break so that we know how it looks and if it will suit our needs. It looks like a nice hotel.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen