Samstag, 31. Juli 2010

Post 77: Farewell to Herbert, Dinner with Theo

Today was Monday.  I ran some tests, and eventually talked with Tim for a while about the theory behind the Pre-Preg assignment.  We discussed whether the representative equation should be composed of one, two, or three exponential functions.  So now I get to think through the whole thing and find out if it is one two or three exponential functions.   The reaction means one, side reactions mean another, and there is probably something else that I haven't thought of yet.  So, I get to figure all that out.  I had promised Herber Klemisch that I would meet him at 5 for a "bierchen".  So I went over to the Alte Post and had a bier with him while he was packing up the trailer for their fishing trip in Norway.  It was a nice farewell.  After this, I went home, had something small to eat, then went to Theo's house in Haferfeldstrasse for a dinner get together.  It was really nice, we had a pasta salad, meat from South Africa (because Theo's brother who lives in S. Africa and is in Meitingen for now), and we had very fresh baguettes.  After this we had pork on rice for the main course.  It was a very nice evening.  We had a schnapps called Willi from the bayrische Wald.  It was very good.  Because it was raining, Heiner offered to drive me home.  So that meant I have to come back tomorrow morning to pick up my bike. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen