There wasn't a whole lot that went on today. I ran a few tests, read some more stuff and what not. There was a presentation given by Christian on Carbon Fiber Reenforced Carbon. It was an interesting presentation. At 4 I headed off so that I could take care of my Aufenthaltstitel in Augsburg. It took a while to get there due to the train only coming every 20 minutes. After this, I went for a little bit of a walk through Augsburg before heading back to Meitingen.
After arriving back in Meitingen I headed off quickly to the Alte Post (old post office) where the Männerchor hold their weekly practice. We sang a lot of different pieces, including one from Die Fledermaus. After practice, we all went downstairs to have a bier. It was interesting talking with them. As it turns out, a fair number of them had previously worked with SGL as well. It was nice to find such a musical group, but I felt a little out of place being the only person without grey hair.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen