I will be working im Bereich R&D/Faserverbundwerkstoffe (=in the Research and Development area/fiber reinforced materials. I will be working to characterize matrices for the manufacturing of fiber reinforced materials.
My Task
- The creation of a selection of mixtures of various Harz / Haerterkombinationen (fibers / resin combinations). There are four phenol based resins available in various compositions. I am to test them in a Platte-Platte Rheometer (plate plate Rheometer).
- I will be testing these mixtures with lab thermal analysis techniques (DSC, TGA, eventually, DMTA) then analyzing the results myself
- Based on my results I will be selecting the mixture that has the best properties
- Based on my results eine größere Menge (a whole lot) will be produced to achieve the desired properties. I am also to recommend a process profile with process times and temperatures.
For now, I'll leave that at that.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
I have no idea what any of this means...have fun in any case
AntwortenLöschen