Samstag, 22. Mai 2010

Post 5: Saturday in Meitingen

I woke up today around 8, which for the first time was after the Bergmeirs were already awake.  I walked around Meitingen for a while.  I found the town Friedhof (=cemetary.  For those who have heard the story from last year, this cemetary is no where near big enough to run in, so there will be no repeat.)  Coincidentally the Friedhof is directly across from SGL.  After walking around Meitingen for a while, I went to Augsburg and saw the Rathaus, Dom, Kloster, Theater, and Merkurbruin in a 3 hours walk.  They have a hofgarten somewhere that I found that had a fountainstatues, flowers, and a public bookshelf.  I thought that was interesting. 
I also found out that the correct way to pronounce "Augsburg" is "Augschburg".  Yay Bayrisch!
I came back to Meitingen and had dinner with the Bergmeirs.  It was wurst, bread and a bier.  After this I watched the Bayern / Bremen Fussball game with Herr Bergmeir.  It was 4-0 Bayern.  The game was played for the DF? Porkal.  The champions game should be next weekend. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen