The flight over was fairly uneventful, though I was literally surrounded by babies. I arrived at the train station with some extra time. So after checking e-mails and what not, I got on the train to Meitingen. On the way there were a bunch of drunk students singing Sweet Caroline by Niel Diamond. It was really bad.
Upon arrival in Meitingen, I found Herr. Witzke on the platform waiting for me. Right off the bat, he asked me to call him Tim. In München last year, it took a few days at least until I could call people by their first names.
He then took me to my apartment, and gave me a box of food because it was a holiday, and as such no where is open. I'll be living with a very nice couple, Herr and Frau Bergmeir. They have two cats; each with a full set of claws and can be a bit touchy if you rub them the wrong way.
Tomorrow, I'll be meeting with one of my coworkers, Florian.
Upon arrival in Meitingen, I found Herr. Witzke on the platform waiting for me. Right off the bat, he asked me to call him Tim. In München last year, it took a few days at least until I could call people by their first names.
He then took me to my apartment, and gave me a box of food because it was a holiday, and as such no where is open. I'll be living with a very nice couple, Herr and Frau Bergmeir. They have two cats; each with a full set of claws and can be a bit touchy if you rub them the wrong way.
Tomorrow, I'll be meeting with one of my coworkers, Florian.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen