Sonntag, 6. Juni 2010

Post 20: Sunday of Josh's Ankunft

Today was a rather laid back day.  The church bells rang earlier than normal, signaling that the mass in Meitingen would start at 8:30 instead of 10 like usual.  This meant that I had to miss the 8:30 mass, but rather went to Herbertshofen at 10 for their mass at 10.  It was a nice church, much smaller than the one in Meitingen.  Very pink.  It was fairly richly decorated, though it had a very low roof leaving very little room for the organ. 
After mass, I went back home then left for the cafe in town to see if they had wireless internet.  So I had lunch there:  Kaesespaten mit Salat und Heisse Schokolade.  Since they didn't have internet, I went back to Augsburg to double check when Joshua would arrive.  After reaffirming that he would be arriving around 5, I came back to Meitingen to wait for him.  Due to a delay in Nuernberg, he only arrived around 7, so I brought him back to the Bergmeirs and we dropped his stuff off before making a quick walking tour of Meitingen. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen