Sonntag, 6. Juni 2010
Post 25: Day after Frohnleichnam
Today was back to work for me. I had planned to leave a little earlier than usual so I could head to Munich to see about renting a trombone for the summer. I started by going to the Rheometer room to start it up for a test. After loading the sample plates I saw a white flash and heard a snap and the rheometer didn't work after that. So, in the hopes that somebody would be able to help me get it fixed soon, I sent an e-mail to both Herr Witzke and Her Bistrom (the person that I'm supposed to go to while Tim is on Dad-vacation), but since neither of them were in today, I never got an answer. So, I spent the bulk of the day making the mixtures that I will be testing over the course of the summer. Which meant 6 hours of turning pellets of hardener into powder. (Now, 2 days later, my hand is still sore from grinding those pellets.) After grinding the pellets, I had to mix another powder in with the first to give it a slightly different composition. But now they are all made and waiting for testing. All 28 of them.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen