Sonntag, 6. Juni 2010

Post 26: Saturday in Munich with Josh

Today, Josh and I decided to head to Munich.  We arrived fairly early and I went on the search for the Münchner Blech shop where I rented my trombone from last year.  After searching for about 45 minutes, I finally found it, but they didn't have the trombone from last year.  They had one that would have been twice as much as the one from last year, but that would have been too much.  So, I'm going to try with a brass shop hear in Augsburg.  After this shop, we went to the Biergarten am Chinesischer Turm for lunch.  I had the Schweinerollbraten.  It was really good.  From there, we walked past the University and into the center of town to look around for a while.  Then we went out to Nymphenburg park for a short bit.  I'd almost forgotton just how nice it is in that park.  From there, we headed back to the center of town and, because of the immense amount of walking that we'd done, we headed back to Meitingen. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen