Samstag, 26. Juni 2010
Post 45: US wins into the Achtelfinale
Today was a pretty normal, busy day. I ran a test on the press, ran three on the Rheometer, and figured out that I'd been doing something wrong with the Press. I'd forgotten to change the area needed by the sample, so instead of being 25 x 25 cm square, it was programmed in the computer as something else. I got to use the saw in the next building over to saw the edges of the plate when I was done with the press so that the edges would be clean. This helps with how the plate sounds when it is hit, and makes it a cleaner tone. For lunch we went over to the Doener place again. I was congratulated today several times by people due to the US win last night, and being first place in our group (which unfortunately, means we won't play Germany, but we will be playing Ghana). Josh and I were asked by Frau Ute Klein (the secretary for T&I) to put together a box cart for her. I had expected it to take a while, (small parts, assembling a cart etc. ) but it took about 5 minutes because it came shipped in 2 parts, making it really easy to put together.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen