Samstag, 19. Juni 2010
Post 33: Rent-a-Trombone
Today I went to Augsburg early to rent a trombone. The store was pretty narrow, but they had a lot of various brass instruments. Including a trumpet "kit" where they had one set of valves, a bell out of Brass and rose Brass, as well as various other trumpet parts in both kinds of brass so that the player can change parts of their instruments at will instead of changing the instrument. On the way back, I got a little bit lost and asked an older couple to point me in the way to the train station. They did and I made it there and stopped by the BK to check e-mail (and update my blog). I came back to Meitingen and watched the USA v. England game. it wasn't as good a game as I had hoped, but it was OK.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen