Sonntag, 6. Juni 2010

Post 21: Monday of Week 3

Today was a fairly normal day.  I helped Josh get everything situated with SGL (meeting with the finance people, ID, doctor's appointment, etc.).  Otherwise, it was a pretty normal day.  That evening, I figured out which train I needed to make it to Munich in time to meet with John and caught it.  Unfortunately, there was a 20 minute delay due to a downed powerline.  But the fact that it was fixed within 20 minutes was quite impressive. 
I met up with John and the Leahy's in Munich on Marienplatz.  They asked for a good recommendation for a place to eat, so we went to the Hofbraeuhaus and sat upstairs.  We talked quite a bit and had a very nice dinner.  Afterward, we went down to the gift shop so they could pick up a souvenier.  On our way back to Marienplatz, we stopped at one of the Gelato stores that I frequented when I was there.  We then proceeded to the train station so they could make it back to their hotel (which was located near the stop Harras) and I made my way back to the Hauptbahnhof to catch the train at 23.00.  I arrived back in Meitingen around 00.15 and went to sleep.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen