Samstag, 12. Juni 2010
Post 31: Thursday haircut and a new word in Bayrisch
Today the rheometer was repaired. And I found out that in Bayrish the number Fünfzehn (15) is pronounced Fuchzehn. Flo and I set up and ran a test with the Prepreg press on the other side of the plant. This wasn't all that much fun because the press was 190°C and it was 32°C outside. For lunch, we went to a Döner place next to the Thai restaurant. After work, I went and got a haircut. I was quite impressed. The person was done in 10 minutes, and it looks really good. Very impressive. After this I went to the rehearsal for the Men's Chorus again. They talked about their trip to Königsee on July 17th, so I'll be joining them for that trip. Aught to be fun. Provided the weather is good.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen