Today was a very laid back day at work. A lot of people left early today. Reason being that since tomorrow is Frohnleichnam we don't have to go to work, and since it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to come back to work for one day, a lot of people will be taking Friday off as well meaning that it is a nice long weekend.
I had a few Rheology tests during the day, but more than that was nothing. I had a meeting with Tim and Flo to discuss what will happen in the next few weeks. (Tim will be a father and will likely have the next 3 weeks off from work.) After this, I read a little bit more in "The Rheology Handbook" to try to find out what kind of tests are best for determining the WLF equation constants for each powder mixture. It was "fun".
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen