Sonntag, 6. Juni 2010
Post 24: Frohnleichnam
Today is Frohnleichnam. We get the day off from work, so I slept in until 8 then got up. "Northern Exposure" "Ferien Zu Dritte" (the movie that ends with the bear that is bald on both ends) with John Candy was on in German, so we watched that for a while. Then "Spies Like Us" "Spionen Wie Wir" was on so we watched that for a bit. After this we went into Augsburg in the hopes that the rain would let up. The train was about an hour later than it should have been arriving at Meitingen. We arrived in Augsburg and went in search of food. We found the 1516 brewery near the train station so we stopped there to have lunch. I had schweinebraten and we both had a bier. It was pretty good; had a hint of sweet to it. After this we went to check e-mail. We arrived home around 4, so I sat out on the porch and read for a while.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen