Samstag, 12. Juni 2010

Post 27: Sunday with a Harmonium

Today I woke up early and made it over to the Johannisheim across the street from the Rewe to meet with Herr Dirr, with whom I had set up an appointment to have a look at the Harmonium there.  So for about an hour, I played the Harmonium.  Frau Bier was quite impressed with my ability to play and asked how long I'd played Harmonium.  So I told her "Well, about 10 minutes."  She said that if I was willing, I could plaz the Harmonium for their masses on Sundays, however that would conflict with singing with the church choir at St. Wolfgang's.  After that, we went to Augsburg and had lunch at a cafe before checking e-mail and such online.  We then made it back to Meitingen around 5.  I decided to take a bike ride to Gersthofen and back.  All in all about 30 km.  It was a very relaxing trip, though I had to turn around a few times and go to the other shore of the Lech, or Lechkanal because the road ended on that side of the water.  It was a fun trip.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen