Today I went in early to work so I could get a sample in the oven to dry before putting it in the Rheometer. Unfortunately, the Watch man last night locked the door, so I had to wait for Herr Bistram for the key. Fortunately, that wasn't all that long of a wait. I took a few minutes to plan out when I would be starting each test and when I would then need to put the next samples in the oven. I wanted to make sure that I was on the right schedule so that I would be able to change out the tests during the half time of Deutschland gegen Serbien game. Frau Ute Klein, the secretary for T&I had booked the conference room next to my desk for an "Internal Meeting" from 12.30 to 16.00. So, once 12.30 came around practically everybody who was still there stopped working and came down to the conference room to watch the game together. It was a bad game, (0-1 Serbien), but a good experience to get to watch a game with Germans.
Before the game though, Flo took me to see the new Prepreg manufacturing thing. It was quite impressive. We also saw where they weave the carbon fibers for the Prepreg manufacturing thing.
After the game, ther wasn't a whole lot of work being done and a lot of people left right after the game. I was there until about 6.30 finishing up a test, but once it was done, I was out of there. I came home, had dinner, then went for a walk through Meitingen.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen